Wednesday, October 03, 2007

if you don't wanna sleep, watch this..

I don't know how to react about this video. I just can't believe this has happened and I personally feel so upset regarding the killings in Indonesia. I can stand the disgust but the emotional attacks of the video just sets my heart to its "sudden rupture" waaaaaahhhh.

THIS IS ABOUT the MERCILESS KILLLINGS IN INDONESIA.. IT MAY AFFECT YOU EMOTIONALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY. IF YOU'RE EATING, BETTER GIVE YOUR FOOD TO ME...WEEE..

Seriously..... I PERSONALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS VIDEO AGAIN. Nor see another video of killings like this. But why am i posting it here? i don't know. Maybe to show my symphatize to the victims. They need prayers from us.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

grabe naman pati bata di na nila pinatawad..

Mai said...

wow... karmahin sana mga yan...