Saturday, March 08, 2008

what book have you opened today?


When I was young, my favorite part of the school is library. I even had a goal to have my own big library in our house. I am not a bookworm. But I love to see thousands of books around me. Besides, I always want a silent place even if there is a nerd librarian around.

Charles Jones said that, you will be in five years the sum of the books you have read and the people you have been with. True. Can you recall who you were five years ago? Do you remember the people you hang out with since then? What are the changes brought about? Amazingly, you may conclude that Mr. Jones is indeed right.

Books are certainly of great influence in our lives. These do not just refer to the materials that we can find in the libraries, on the table, and in our knapsacks. Symbolically; our friend, parents, co-workers, teachers, and everyone around us can be considered as books. Each of them has a different story that needs to be opened, chapter by chapter.

We learn from different life stories. Some inspire us, while others frustrate us in a way. There are tales that end up early, while the rest last longer. How about you? what kind of book are you? Are you ready to be opened so that others will learn from you too?

As you drift off the exit, whether from home, office, or school, be ready to encounter different books from the outside world - the biggest library made by our biggest God.



Enjoy life. Discover facts. Learn. Share. Live

______
_____
____
___
__
_

No comments: