Saturday, September 08, 2007

how to LOOK OLD?

JUST WORK HARD, DON'T EAT, DON'T EXERCISE,.... DON'T LIVE!






Do i look old? argh! I have been working on a night shift since November 2006 but instead of getting slim, i earned more fats and bellies. ah, forget it.

Well actually one of my problems before is how to look old. (in fact as of now). I'm already 23 but most people still think that i am still in high- school. I bet it's because of my 5 feet stature. yargh! The good thing about this is that, everytime i ride on the jeepney the driver still credit me with the discount, since he thinks that i'm still a student! haha.. joke.

When i was in college, i consult my mirror almost every hour. But since i am already working hither and yon (hirap kumita ng pera wapak!), i almost foget that i have not brushed my hair up. When my cousin/s drop by on such early day, i entertain them with the annoying "debris" on my eyes (morning glory hehe).

Sometimes when i wake up on a weekend (my day off), i still work all day to accomplish my backlogs. (pambihira). I think i'm gonna have some stress injury one of these days (wag naman sana grrrr). I promise, i'm gonna have some exercise to burn by salbabida up.

JUST WOKE UP! (For my backlogs?)

Look at me when I'm stressed out! argh!

No comments: