Sunday, September 09, 2007

TOgether..together.....weh!

High school musical 2 will be premiered 4 hours from now in Disney. And yeah, i'll be watching. argh! I'm NOT a big fan but i really like watching musical shows and movies.



My favorite character? not Gabriela. Nor Troy. Maybe Sharpay (because of the tv series, Suite life). I think i like Chad, yes the guy with the beehive on his head. He acts better than Zac Efron (Troy).


Of course i like Kelsi, the pianist...the music maker (according to Troy). Obviously, i like musicians.

Oh well apparently, i am more interested with the supporting actors.


I think i can't talk much for now. We'll see later after the movie if i've got some chuva ek ek to say.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome article.

My page :: search engine result