Sunday, September 09, 2007

Astig si Wanda..ay bongga pala!

No one has ever made me laugh the way Wanda did. I almost fell from my chair. Labi na labi palang o , ang taray ng lola. Let me share to you some "fraud" testimonials about her book na bongga talaga....
MAY PINK NA LIBRO KA NA BA NI WANDA?....
"sa wakas, yung parlor naging papel na,
isinupot pa. tapos linalako
sa halagang hapi meal
na wirishima na go big time." --wanda


bonggah ... ferfek!!!" -- nel, pbb season 2

this connection between me and wanda,what if the reason for it is that I’m becoming more like him. i just feel so gay, all the time.and what if after everything i’ve been through,something’s gone pink inside me. What if I’m becoming wanda ..." -- harry potter

"OK naman. tamang pantawidgutom habang nag-aantay sa book 7." -- manay jeekee rowling

i LUUUUUURVE it!!!and everyone in the audienceGETS TO BRING HOME A COOOOOOOPY!!!!"-- ateng oprah

More

visit her site.. astig to manay....



also visit my other sites:
lanilaneocbina.i.ph
geothermalengineering.i.ph
lanilaneocbina.wordpress.com


No comments: