Friday, March 14, 2008

he told us that he's the next Jesus Christ....

EXCERPTS FROM THE GEARCAST FOLIO ISSUE ©2005

This is about my x-classmate who committed suicide almost 3 weeks ago..

“A must-read-article”


A week ago, after about four years, I have seen again a former classmate who has studied in UP Baguio. As I recall it, he was one of the most intelligent classmates that I had back in high school. He was one of the serious ones. Truly serious. Weird. Nerd, as most have often described him. But he was really one of the exemplary students during our time. Next to me. Kidding!

If I remember it well. He has once mentioned that he is the NEXT JESUS CHRIST..


When I have met him again recently with my other former classmates, he just got so many amazing stories to share with us. Truly amazing. According to him, he has realized his true entity on the Friday the 13th of February, 2003. He was claiming that he was the real “THE ONE” who was mentioned in the bible, for he has got all the God-given talents. All of it. Amazing indeed, that he even texted us all that the end of the world has started on that day. He was asking us if we have received that message from him but we insisted that we didn’t. He shared further that he is constantly being watched on the television through his magical powers. He appears on screen being in a brawl with a priest and all that. Moreover, he told us that he has this magic to communicate through his mind. For example is when he started singing, his fellows from distance places can clearly hear his voice. Those fellows of him hated him so much for the noises that he liberates, he added. He steadfastly blows his own horn by sharing that he has lots of “chicks” who are sometimes in the person of some Hollywood stars like Sandra Bullock and Angelina Jolie.

“I have broken the barriers”. He constantly implied that night. That was his answer when my classmates asked him how he can do such outrageous things. As we listened to his out-of-this-world stories, we strayed the conversation to his altered image, his hiphop get up. He showed off his hiphop steps. He gripped on his hiphop shorts and told us that it was given to him by his friend who came from a mental hospital.

Way back in high school, I can say that he truly is a perfectionist. Some of us just cannot reach his level of thinking. He had a different intelligence, but I can say that he is intellectual indeed. To let you know him better, I have a copy of his article which he has provided me and some of my former classmates as well. According to him, this material was a delivered speech in the senate…..


WATCHUKOL “HAY, ‘BUHAY’”

(oo nga naman)

Many times, I thought I’ve been through a lot… but as I went on with my life, I realized that my experiences were, but a grain in the sand.

A few days ago, as I talked to a new -found friend, I again felt the pain and the absurdity of life — why do we always hurt the kind ones? Why is it that the people we love, are often, the ones who hurt us? We trust and we’re betrayed; we care or love, but we’re abused or taken for granted. Well, I don’t really mean that love should be returned with love (as in the case of love triangles), but at least, if not love it self, love should be rewarded with kindness, right? continue reading........


No comments: