Tuesday, March 25, 2008

my number



This has always been an important number to me. A lot of highlighted events in my life are associated with this number. Well, one proof is my birthday. If you would try to calculate September 4 (which is 9/4), you will have 13 right?
i wonder what will happen to me on the:

12th of january
11th of february
10th of march
9th of april
8th of may
7th of june
6th of july
5th of august
3rd of october
2nd of november
1st of december hehehehe


When I finished highschool, I was at the 13th slot (special mention)…and a lot more highlights to count…

Earlier, I was really astounded by what I realized. When I checked the length of my composed songs, I noticed the surprising figures with my first Christian song and my first CCM composition. Look!

click to enlarge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.pregnancyaid.in
Drugs can also affect women's reproductive health. It is also more convenient than taking a pill each day to avoid pregnancy. It is no problem for the actual delivery date to be plus or minus 2 weeks from the expected arrival.