Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Christ remix of umbrella

This has brought me goosebumps.. i like the song umbrella (i actually have recorded a cover of it haha) but this one is simply great.

Truly, if we sing and play to worship and praise Jesus, blessings will dwell in other people's hearts...

(if the video fails to launch, click here)





i gave u my heart
in exchange for a brand new start
God then you made me clean
and you set me apart

you see i was then in the dark
but your the bright and morning star
now that your amazing grace
you keep smilin up at my face

When the son died he didnt die forever
Put him in the tomb and three days later
died on the cross and he rose again
get me in this world and he wash away my sins, sins, sins,eh, ehe
thank a lot im born again...en, en, en

No comments: