Thursday, February 07, 2008

knowing my PURPOSE in spite of........

We often feel inadequate for some things that we are doing.

"Nobody's perfect"..

" I did my best"..

These are some cliches whined by most loosers.


Everybody has that capacity to be perfect. Do you know that? Though we have our own imperfection, flaws, and weakenesses, God gave us the capacity to surpass them. All we have to do is submit everything to Him.

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.: - 2
Corinthians 12:9

Do you realize it that when problems come along, we tend to walk closer to God?

I used to be one egoistic person who keeps on developing herself. I was a loner before.. I eat alone, go to the library alone, ride the jeepney alone..i can even stay alone in our house for one week straight. I have almost broken the cliche' "no man is an island" , because i walked my life alone, without God.. and i thought i've succeeded.. ....

Way back in college, i have lots of goals. Crazy thing, being an acoustic icon was included in my list of dreams. haha. It was one of my frustrations though. I have also attempted to establish a youth organization before, but due to insufficient financial resources, it was brought into an end. I was a consistent honor student from elementary to highschool (that seemed to be a tradition in our family), but when i graduated college, i earned nothing. These were some of my frustrations in life.

Frustration is one ultimate weakness that everybody's encountering. However, if God is in the middle of our entity, we will never be burned out. Because with Him, we are complete. In my case, i have lived with my "fraud purposes", which were enlisted by myself and by my ego. But today, it feels good to know that God lends me this life for the true purpose and not for crying over spilt milk (brought by my imperfections.) How about you? Have you discovered your purpose in this world? :D

No comments: