Saturday, April 26, 2008

hold on

This is my favorite song.. I was inspired to have this song recorded last night because two close friends of mine are burdened with problems. I’m singing this song to say that I’m always here for them.

Nonetheless, something came up so
I have not finished the song.
I’ll just try to do it again one of these days…


HOLD ON

Ive been there a thousand times
Felt the rain like a thousand knives
and it hurtsI know it hurts

Ive been there like a fighter plane
Trying to fly my way through a hurricane
and its hardI know its hard

Dont be afraid
Youll make it through
Just call out to me
And Ill come running to you
Hold on
Hold on
When the current pulls you under
And your heart beats like thunder
Just give me your hand
And hold onHold on
until the storm is over
And Ill be fighting for you
Just give me your hand
And hold on

No comments: